Gallery Alpha exhibition space is owned by Giclee Media Supplies (‘GMS’). Exhibitions curated by Jan Neil. The gallery has been opened to advance the practice of artists and photographers, through the use of the gallery space, the latest developments in image capture, to the production of giclee prints; which are to be printed exclusively on GMS media by a GMS certified print customer to fulfil the orders of the artist.
Exhibition openings are held on the first Sunday of the month, 1pm – 5:00pm. Join us for an afternoon of art and a glass of sparkling wine. Entry is free but an RSVP for catering purposes is essential.
Viewing Times are Monday to Friday, 1pm – 5pm for approximately three weeks after the exhibition opening.
Jan Neil Curator
- Giclee Media Supplies (‘GMS’) gallery exhibition space “Gallery Alpha” is available for artists to display their original work & photographs.
- Exhibition openings are held on the first Sunday of the month, 1pm – 5:00pm. Viewing of artwork post the exhibition opening, is available Monday to Friday, 1pm – 5pm for approximately three weeks.
- Art Reproduction of up to 15 high quality photographs (artwork of normal complexity) for the production of giclee prints. This includes the printing of A4 prints featuring the image and price details, to be displayed beside the original.
- For photographers, images are to be printed and displayed exclusively on GMS media.
- A small .jpg file of each original will be supplied to the artist for advertising, website, instagram and facebook displays.
- GMS reserves the right to refuse or charge a fee for art reproduction on works that are highly reflective, charcoal, larger than 1.2 metres or other complexity. No works will be accepted that are behind glass or presented with warped frames. The artist must have removed the image from the frame and/or straightened if warped.
Charges and Conditions Apply
- There is a one off charge of $430 being for 12 bottles of sparkling wine, light refreshments, fresh flowers, printing of artist information and price lists, mailout via mailchimp and website display. Additional refreshments may be supplied by the artist.
- 50% of payment on booking (non refundable) and remainder prior to exhibition setup.
- While there is no charge for the art reproduction and high quality photographic files, they remain the property and copyright of GMS. The files will be supplied to a printer of the artist’s choice, to reproduce client orders for the artist exclusively on GMS materials.
- 15% commission fee applies on the sale of originals.
- Exhibition space to be cleared in its entirety immediately after the exhibition end date, on the first working day between 1-5pm.